Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

hari yang tak tahu..
Dear diary,
Today I feel like usual..
But somebody hurt my heart..
It is..sini..Klik untuk faham apa saye rase..
Dear diary..
Saye ade buat salah ke?
I have try my best..
But..what I got?!
Nothing!!!
You know who is me?
I am ordinary person who want to be extraordinory person..
Even you hate me
I'm not going hate you but I REALLY HATE YOU!
S0,Don tink ded u sach a innocent person if u like this..


p/s:Sorry kalau terkasar bahasa sepanjang penulisan ini..
Thanx encik Diary Polkadot..
Sayang awaal<!!!!!!
(\ /)
(. .)
c(")(")
Mr. bunny!!


Ditepek kat sini pada8:23 AM | 0 orang sesat
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>