Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

back from tourism!
Hey guys.!
I know u all miss me.hehe..yeah ..
       Okey..I went to the KL and Shah Alam last day
It was the best ever...
I acquainted with anak cikgu azman..and cikgu aziz
They're all cute and white skin-_-'
Firstly,we went to Petrosains
At there, I could how they prosseced (x tau eja)oil
many games we could play at there..
I love Petrosains ..
But,I'm not home with nothing in my palm..
I bought a refrigerator magnet
It's pretty.
Last week,cikgu azman said  went to skybridge
but can't because 
IT IS CLOSED!
How dare you closed Mr.KLCC lif..
It's okay...
Then,we had a lunch
Nasi ayam penyet with cocktail water syrup
yummy
After that we go to TTwangsa monorail sentral by monorail
but we not go to Tasik TTwangsa(TvT)
yEAH,fine
Then we had pray at Masjid Shah Alam
Eatin' ice-cream after that ..ngee
After arrived at ICT
I wore 5 layer clothes

  • singlet
  • inner
  • lawatan clothes
  • sweater
  • really bigger and hot sweater fromICT
BUT WE STILL COLD!!
In the last hope,we go out for awhile with Kaklong,Bayani,me,atul,ank hamizah n anak cikgu aziz
Then we go in back to playing snow again..
It's really fun
We enter the igloo and feel bit little hot there
After playing and soon 
my geng and me went walking all the light at ICT best!!!
While waiting teacher we had bought some jajan ..
After that we eat KFC for dinner..haha


So just that,
I really tired..
Bye!!
pitca from mr.google


Ditepek kat sini pada7:27 PM | 0 orang sesat
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>