Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

The bittersweet day
Dear readers..and mr.understanding diary..
Today berry,berry angry with bing..
yeah..what ever..
today is so tired...
I cleaned full of da haus when mom and dad working
Hajar and Ayuni(Pelet TvT)
come to my house to gives me an craft..
Omaigad
lala...Forget it..
Tomorrow will be special day 'Coz I will go to Kolej Komuniti.
Hope the bus will not break up..
Do you jelly?LOLs
I love my dad..
He is the best of the best..
I don wanna he always get angry..
I don like that happen..
I will always make my supa dad be happy!
'Coz he is the best man I ever met.
Okey..just that..
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNN!!
I should go sleep now or I will be panda..(Iam ha..?)

                                                                                                                                     From miss panda

Ditepek kat sini pada8:00 AM | 0 orang sesat
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>