Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

day 2-soft fur or colourful?
-Hmmm.....soft fur or colourful?
simple question like green bean..haha
look at left,,It's minimouse..I call her (wait her or him?)
Mauuuss hahah...
Okey!stop merapuw..ngehehe..
Now,the tiny question up there ask me if I like soft fur or colourful..
Jeng,jeng,jeng...I would choose soft fur'cause It's soft...and suitable for me that I am
hugger..haha..cute ...also suitable to hug at night..for the girly girl like  me..
(girly la sangat)Ow yeah,,attention I have changed my Miss owl name to Owlina..hihi
Okey,just that..I think that 98% is merapu 2 % is the answer..haha..

Ditepek kat sini pada8:12 PM | 0 orang sesat
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>