Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

week quest!
Assalammualaikum..!!
Today aku rasa sesungguh burink..
So,aku tengok blog ni dah berhabuk..bkn berhabuk lagi sampah merata rata..haha..
Then,I think nak buat quest..100% made by me..tapi apa temanye..
But I think about miss owl..So,this week bwat pasai toys..alamak tinggal bape ary lagi week ni nak habess..aha!x bek membazir..hehe...
                     Tema minggu 1-Toys..
                 day 1-Doll or toys?what more you like?
                 day 2-soft fur or colourful?
                  day 3-her/his name?
                 day 4-used for sleep or what?
                 day 5-his/her color?

so I will start now!
Day 1-Doll or toys(soft fur)
I will choose toys because everything..It's more suitable for my age..I'm 12..So dolls such as Barbie,the popular doll in the world..I love my toys as I love my life..nothing can change that 
I have miss owl that always understand what I feel..More understanding than my mama..
just that bye!!

Ditepek kat sini pada5:34 PM | 0 orang sesat
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>