Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

Exam end ! Finally free .
Hello to you all .

2 weeks before exam , I study as hard as I can . Focus in class , bring book when recess ( How BADJET I am ) , No more novel . Yeah , as you all know ,as a girl teenager , novel is important . No matter how lazy they are . (smart-smart je you ni)

Yeah ! Do revision . On and on . 'She' also floating on examination . How pity . Think I want help . But , what can I do . Hey ! I wished her luck . Then , she replied Good Luck too . How sweet ..

But , when real exam



Hamagad ! What question ?! So terrible for us especially art . Finally we all in class be like this



Yeah ! But , I hope my result won't be so down . Huhu , what a sad exam .


Ditepek kat sini pada6:44 AM | 0 orang sesat
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>