Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

Doodle ' extension'
Assalammualaikum :)

How about first Syawal ? Everything okey ? I'm sure this day is nice but not me . Not me . Wuhuu ~
Jyeah , because of several reason . Nevermind , ignore it .

What is doodle sooooo 'extension' lah sangat ? It is tools to draw a doodle . Lollss . I need them to sketching , sketching , drawing , drawing . Lalala ~

Below is the tool that I talked about


See ? Let me explain , kay ?

First :- Artline 70
I'm use this to draw line . I am lazy . Take note that . I'll use this to do 'blackground' . Haha ~

Second:-Artline 0.8~Drawing System
Yupp ! Usually I'm use this for my doodle . Perfect point . Haha ~ Lebiuu ..

Third:-Artine 0.6 ~ Drawing System
Hard to explain . If we need we use . Just like tissue . But now throw it away okay .

Fourth:-Artline 220 ~Supermanfine 0.2
Use this for unique lines . It is small in point . Use it nicely .

Actually , without all of this we still can doodle . Pencil and paper is the start . If we talented , that is a bonus ! Happy with that . :)

Alright , just here . Second Syawal will coming . Have a nice day tomorrow. Please . Attend to my house . :D

Assalmmualaikum ~

Ditepek kat sini pada8:20 AM | 0 orang sesat
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>