Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

Salam Lebaran 2013
Assalammualaikum semue !

How about you all ? Ready for Eid ? Not yet ? Rush please ! We have 2 days more buddy ! Huahua . Feel exhausted ? Yup , me too .

Still remember about Fnz ? Last night before Eid holiday , we ; hostelliar of SAB have a 'Salam ajmain' between us . And yeah , of course I have to shake my hand with her ? Guess what dumbest thing I do . I ask her " Kenal orang tak ?" "Kenal"She replied . So I feel like Wow wow .. Huahua ..

How about Fnm ? Yeah , she went to stay at home . Okay , fine . Never ask what I'm feel . Enough with her . She can happy now with that girl fully . She make me hate her very much . Hmmphh .She hug Piqat , plus always with Piqat . Hmm , fine .

Okey , is that tale make you cry ? Nope ? good .

Photo: Selamat hari raya. Jemput ke rumah,kay.

made by me . Salam lebaran to all my readers ! :)



Ditepek kat sini pada6:20 AM | 3 orang sesat
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>